Associate Director, Data Management – United States (Remote) – $150,000 – $170,000
Global Life Science Hub are partnered with a niche clinical-stage oncology biotech focused on the discovery of novel therapies for Solid Tumours. With 4 assets in phases II/III and an extensive pipeline of pre-clinical discovery makes this a truly exciting up and coming oncology player.
Following a successful phase II reading for their lead product, they’re now searching for an Associate Director of Data Management to strengthen their tight-knit team of 6 in their mission to shut down one of the most mutated cancers.
Reporting directly to the Head of Data Management, the appointed candidate will be responsible for leading the clinical data management oversight and will be responsible of the development of the DM process.
- As the Associate Director Clinical Data Management, you are responsible for timely and high quality data management deliverables supporting the portfolio
- You will establish Program(s) or Portfolio level strategies and services, and are accountable for the management of vendor partnerships to maximize effectiveness and maintain budgets
- Provides clinical data management leadership within the study team to align on and drive data collection requirements for one or more complex clinical development projects
- Responsible for end to end clinical data management activities and serves as a primary point of contact for internal and external study team members
- Provide expert data management leadership, and identify, implement and manage, through subordinate staff, the cost-effective data management support for the trial pipeline
- Determine optimum staffing and staffing model; recruit, hire, train, develop and conduct performance management for data management staff
- 8 or more years data management and drug development process with expertise in the data management function
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Line management experience is not required but highly preferred
- Experience in project management and managing data management activities for large drug development programs
- Experience across all phases of development
- Extensive EDC experience required (e.g., Medidata Rave, Oracle Inform)
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com