The Global Life Science Hub has recently partnered with an extremely niche mid-size specialist Biometrics Organisation that provides support internationally in over 100 countries.
After huge success in 2022, they’re now classified as one of the hottest mid-sized CROs in the industry currently. This organisation is looking to further expand its statistics department this year which leaves a huge opportunity for progression and career development.
Due to the companies growth plans this year, we can be entirely flexible on the level you come in at, from Biostatistician II, right through to the Director level.
- Leverage your deep statistical expertise to align with company objectives and timelines.
- Complete analytic plan design, data management, analysis, reporting, and quality control of research results and statistical information
- Perform statistical analysis at all phases of a research project, from protocol development and study design through final analysis and reporting of results
- Build and bolster strong, effective, and collaborative interpersonal relationships with stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to scientific writing towards disseminating our health outcomes research to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide expert methodology with the project team, regulatory, market access and the physicians
- Ph.D. or MS degree in Statistics or Biostatistics
- Must have at least 3 years Biostatistics experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Proficiency with statistical software programs such as SAS, R, Python, or SPSS and with SQL
- Experience in the diagnostic or medical device field is highly preferred
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com
or reach out to Christopher Antoniou directly.
T: +44 (0) 204 599 8130