Vice President, Global Biometrics – Biotech – Remote
Global Life Science Hub is partnered with a late clinical-stage biotech company which has recently achieved their IPO and now looking to pioneer the development and commercialisation of their first Oncology product.
The Company has raised over $600m to invest in ongoing clinical trials, ranging from first in human to pivotal Phase 2 clinical trials, in the USA and Europe, and numerous preclinical developments.
Due to the rapid success of this client, we are now searching for a Vice President of Biostatistics that will be responsible to set-up/build the whole Global Biometrics team.
- Build/drive the development of the Global Biostatistics and Programming teams
- Identify and manage appropriate consultants to assist with research programs
- Contribute to workload forecasts and planning of resource needs
- Attract, develop, engage, and retain top talent; provide effective coaching, feedback and performance management to team members at varying career levels
- Set business strategy, accountable for achieving key business metrics, and ensure delivery of data insights and analytic innovations
- Responsible for statistical, and clinical and statistical programming activities associated with clinical research studies across all stages of development and with programs leading to regulatory submissions.
- Oversee, and contribute to, the training and development of Biometrics staff
- Contribute to the definition of objectives for the Biometrics staff
- PhD or MS in Biostatistics or Statistics.
- Extensive experience negotiating successfully with health authorities, including auditors/inspectors, and eCTD BLA/NDA/MAA submission experience is a must
- 10 years’ experience in a Biotech, CRO or Pharma environment
- Hands on experience is a must
- Knowledge of SDTM/ ADAM
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com