Global Life Science Hub is supporting a mid-size international CRO with a new requirement to search for a Clinical Research Medical Advisor to work sponsor dedicated to one of the highest rated Pharmaceutically companies globally.
We are looking to speak with any Junior Clinical Project Managers or Senior CRAs with Postgraduate studies looking for that next career move into a more managerial role and joining one of the biggest, well known Human-Centric Pharmaceutical companies.
Responsibilities as a CRMA
- Ensure Studies/Sites Productivity and Quality deliverables, metrics and KPIs are met (as reported in the section for ‘CRA services’)
- Coordinate and manage the site selection process in collaboration with the necessary Novartis line units, as required
- Training and Support CRA during Site Initiation Visits/ regular Monitoring Visits and Close-outs, upon needs.
- Provide guidance and support to CRAs for issue resolution. Serve as main contact for any potentially significant medical issues and escalate to NVS as required
- Ensure Audit/Inspection continuous readiness and support, according to needs.
- Impact system management oversight: ensure high data quality, completeness, and timely entry of data at country/study/site level.
- Ensure operational deliverables and metrics (KPIs) are followed- up (monthly basis) and communicated to Novartis responsible/ contact person. Ensure Contingency Planning is implemented to safeguard business continuity and avoid studies disruption.
- Communication with Global/ Regional/ Local CTTs, as required
- Adherence to Novartis SOPs/ processes/ standards, ICH GCP guidelines and international/local regulations and laws.
- Coach monitors, clinical trial associates and sites as required
- Act as ‘Train the Trainer’ for new and ongoing people (CRA, CTA)
- Pre- initiation of study services on site preparation and patient discussion, following information from MSL
- Continuous communication services in all levels for supporting site and patient recruitment
Requirements to apply
- Postgraduate studies
- Strong Scientific background
- At least 5 years of CRA experience
- Project Management/Management skills would be ideal
Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 204 599 8130
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org