Clinical Research Medical Advisor – Greece – Pharma
Global Life Science Hub is supporting a med-size international CRO in Greece with a new requirement to search for a Clinical Research Medical Advisor to work sponsor dedicated to one of the highest-rated pharmaceutical companies globally.
We are looking to speak with any Junior Clinical Project Managers or Senior CRAs with Postgraduate studies looking for that next career move into a more managerial role and joining one of the biggest, well-known Human-Centric Pharmaceutical companies.
Responsibilities as a CRMA
- Ensure Studies/Sites Productivity and Quality deliverables, metrics and KPIs are met (as reported in the section for ‘CRA services’)
- Coordinate and manage the site selection process in collaboration with the necessary Novartis line units, as required
- Training and Support CRA during Site Initiation Visits/ regular Monitoring Visits and Close-outs, upon needs.
- Provide guidance and support to CRAs for issue resolution. Serve as main contact for any potentially significant medical issues and escalate to NVS as required.
- Ensure Audit/Inspection continuous readiness and support, according to needs.
- Impact system management oversight: ensure high data quality, completeness, and timely entry of data at country/study/site level.
- Ensure operational deliverables and metrics (KPIs) are followed- up (monthly basis) and communicated to Novartis responsible/ contact person. Ensure Contingency Planning is implemented to safeguard business continuity and avoid studies disruption.
- Communication with Global/ Regional/ Local CTTs, as required
- Adherence to Novartis SOPs/ processes/ standards, ICH GCP guidelines and international/local regulations and laws.
- Coach monitors, clinical trial associates and sites as required
- Act as ‘Train the Trainer’ for new and ongoing people (CRA, CTA)
- Pre- initiation of study services on site preparation and patient discussion, following information from MSL
- Continuous communication services in all levels for supporting site and patient recruitment
Requirements to apply
- Postgraduate studies
- Strong Scientific background
- At least 5 years of CRA experience
- Project Management/Management skills would be ideal
Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for various biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 204 599 8130
- Email: email@example.com