Clinical Project Manager – Belgium – Growing Biotech
Global Life Science Hub has partnered with a niche, blue-ocean, Oncology biotech with>120 employees focused on developing Rare, critical, lifesaving therapies. They have recently achieved an additional €90million to establish their lead product to commercialisation in early 2024.
Due to this astounding success, they’re now expanding their Clinical Operations team and looking to hire a Clinical Project Manager across Europe who can work closely with external vendors, CRAs and aim to bring the clinical research activities in-house. This is a remote opportunity anywhere in Europe with the opportunity to build up a brand-new function from the ground up.
- Prepares all required documents for clinical studies
- Negotiates all aspects of clinical performance study agreements.
- Proposes and negotiates budgets for clinical performance studies
- Collaborate closely with statistics to ensure relevant study designs
- Ensures site compliance with clinical performance study protocol and ICH/GCP Guidelines
- Actively participates as member of cross-functional project teams
- Participates in assessing performance data by cross-functional teams
- Reviews and presents clinical data
- Participating in the selection of CROs and external vendors
- Responsible for initiation, SSU and close out of the trials
- Working closely with the pharmacokinetics, data management, statistics, medical writing, regulatory affairs, clinical supplies, medical oversight
- You will act as the representative for all clinical operations throughout the company
- Must have over 5 years’ experience in clinical operations and managing CROs
- Oncology or Rare disease experience is highly preferable
- Small Biotech experience is strongly favored
- Strong background with maintaining strong external relationships
- Additional 1, or more European language is advantageous
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com