Senior Clinical Project Manager – Permanent – Remote – United States
The Global Life Science Hub have recently collaborated with an extremely niche Clinical Research Organisation that provides specialist support in Rare Disease and Oncology internationally in over 100 countries.
Having successfully grown over 100% in 2022 they’re now classified as one of the hottest mid-sized CROs in the industry currently. Looking to employee a further 300 brand new employees this year, they will continue their mission in dominating the Rare and Oncology sector.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and in compliance with applicable quality standards
- Manages the strategic aspects of projects and identify, analyze and minimize/mitigates any risk, including the implications of difference technical and operational choices.
- May oversee Project Managers, assigned to their program, including responsibility for project specific oversight, as required.
- Mentor and coach for PM when needed
- Communicates effectively with clients to successfully manage the relationship, identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Develop and maintain Project Plans and timelines for their project and track progress
- Ensure all study team members are adequately trained on project specific systems and procedures
- Develops, implements, and maintains sound business practices
- Measure and evaluate project performance
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in life science or RN diploma
- 5 year of relevant experience
- experience with early phase Oncology and Haematology studies
- In depth knowledge of clinical research regulations governing the conduct of the clinical trials and quality standards
- In depth knowledge of project planning and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Solid organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Internal and external negotiation skills
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com