Senior Clinical Research Associate – Permanent – Remote – Germany
The Global Life Science Hub is closely partnered with an incredibly specialist CRO in the Oncology and Rare Disease space. With 1400 employees globally, they only look to partner with the world’s most boutique, small and niche Biotech and Pharma companies to develop life-changing therapies.
Having achieved over 100% growth in 2022 due to various acquisitions and additional hires, they have ambitious plans to hire a further 250 positions internationally in 2023.
Due to their continuous success, we’re looking to hire an experienced Clinical Research Associate who has high-reaching career plans and would be ambitious to work towards a CTM position in the next 12-18 months.
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study start-up activities (if applicable)
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Mentoring Junior CRAs
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- Independent on-site monitoring experience
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase I and/or II is preferred
- Oncology and Rare Disease experience is highly desirable
- Full working proficiency in English & German
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to travel
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com