The Global Life Science Hub has taken on a fascinating, exclusive retained assignment with a rapidly growing life science organisation that provides unique lab services to a vast range of pharma’s, from start-ups to top 10. They are looking to further appoint 230 new allocated positions across the United States in the next 12 months.
Having achieved a 107% increase in their headcount in the last 18 months, their growth shows no sign of slowing since receiving a considerable cash injection of $ 30 million due to succeeding in a revenue of $ 50 million in 2021.
Due to their continuous success, they are now searching for a new Director of Project Management who will join to help continue their overall growth as well as have a huge focus on the growth of the Project Management team.
Responsibilities as Director of Project Management
- Work with key clients to understand the company’s needs to plan internal resources
- Attend regular meetings with the board
- Act as a mentor/coach to Project Managers/Project Leads
- Evaluate the performance of direct reports
- Manage all staff under the jurisdiction
- Selection and recruitment of staff for the Project Management Group
Requirements as Director of Project Management
- Ideally, experience in a Central Lab or CRO
- Strong experience as a Director/Associate Director of Project Management
- Strong history of success in building client relationships
- Strong line management experience
- Experience growing departments/recruitment
- Ability to travel
Global Life Science Hub is a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the EU/USA for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 204 599 8130
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org