The Global Life Science Hub has recently partnered with an extremely niche mid-size specialist Biometrics Organisation that provides support internationally in over 100 countries.
After huge success in 2022, they’re now classified as one of the hottest mid-sized CROs in the industry currently. This organisation is looking to further expand on its Statistics departments this year which leaves a huge opportunity for progression and career development.
- Leading projects and handling budgets
- Protocol and sample size consultancy
- Randomisation design
- Developing SAPs
- Statistical programming + Modelling
- Representing findings in internal and external meetings
- Contribute to the development of new SOPs and methods/processes
- Project management
- Training, mentoring, and developing Statisticians
- Possibly Line Management
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a pharmaceutical/CRO working environment
- Budgeting/resourcing skills
- Experience across phase I-IV
- Leadership and mentoring skills
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.co.uk or reach out to us via: