Global Life Science Hub is partnered with one of the highest-rated mid-sized CROs with around 1,000 employees globally. After over 130% growth in the last 24 months, the company continues to grow at a fascinating speed.
A huge focus for Q1 2023 is within the EU Medical writing team; therefore, we have a variety of open positions in several different counties, either permanent or freelance.
As a Principal Medical Writer, you will be compiling, writing, reviewing, and editing medical writing deliverables and require minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of CSR/CTD 2.5. and 2.7, as well as protocol writing experience.
- Writing, compiling, reviewing, and editing medical writing deliverables (clinical study protocols and clinical protocol amendments, informed consent forms, clinical study reports, clinical evaluation reports, CTD submissions, investigator brochures as well as clinical journal manuscripts, clinical journal abstracts, posters, literature reviews, and client presentations) for a variety of audiences.
- Review Statistical analysis plans and table/figure/listing specs.
- Work on multiple projects
- Understanding of different TAs
- Work closely with clients, investigators, and physicians.
- Involvement of new ideas for business proposals and projects
- Mentor/support less experienced medical writers
- PhD or master’s degree in life sciences or relevant
- Experience writing CERs and Medical Device docs.
- Advanced level of English
- Leadership skills
- Strong work Ethic
The Global Life Science Hub is a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com