The Global Life Science Hub has recently partnered with an extremely niche mid-size specialist Biometrics Organisation that provides support internationally in over 100 countries.
After huge success in 2022, they’re now classified as one of the hottest mid-sized CROs in the industry currently. This organisation is looking to further expand on its Programming team this year which leaves a huge opportunity for progression and career development.
- Leading projects and handling budgets
- Liaising with the sponsors
- Attending external meetings on behalf of the programming department
- Improving current methods, processes and SOPs
- Project management
- Developing analysis dataset specifications
- Developing, maintaining, and validating SAS programs for the production and analysis of datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creating new shells for TFLs
- Strong knowledge in CDISC (SDTM/ADaM)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a SAS programmer (CRO/Pharma companies)
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Project Management experience
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.co.uk or reach out to us via: