Global Life Science Hub is searching for an experienced Clinical Research Associate looking for the next step in their career, moving straight into a project management position (with training and support if needed). Are you looking to join an ambitious, driven, niche CRO – based in Greece? You will be outsourced and working for one of the biggest, well-known Human-Centric Pharmaceutical companies operating within their offices and amongst their friendly team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fun environment offering the best possible career progression within an ambitious, growing team.
Responsibilities as a Clinical Project Manager
- Clinical operations support to achieve of all deliverables from the clinical protocol to the clinical study reports
- Review study level Clin Ops Plans
- Develop outsourcing specs for vendor requests for proposal and scope of work agreements
- Manage external vendors
- Participate in the review of data management deliverables from external vendors and CROs
- Assist in the planning and conduct of investigator meetings
- Provide input into non-project related activities and development of procedures
- Provide or facilitate training to clinical study teams on protocol-specific reports
- Participate in external and internal meetings
- At least 3 years of experience as a CRA in the Pharmaceutical Industry/CRO Sector
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Excellent computer literacy with the MS Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 204 599 8130
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org