GLS Hub is working with a leading biotech company specializing in developing novel cancer treatments. Our ADC pharmacology division seeks a highly motivated and experienced laboratory scientist to join our In vitro team in Prague. As a member of the group, you will play a critical role in developing and characterizing our ADC products.
- Design and execute in vitro assays to evaluate the efficacy and potency of ADCs
- Develop and optimize cell-based assays to evaluate ADC internalization, trafficking, and cytotoxicity.
- Analyze and interpret data, and provide scientific input to project teams.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including biology, chemistry, and pharmacology groups.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and manage laboratory supplies.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of laboratory experience in ADC pharmacology or a related field
- Strong technical expertise in vitro assays, including cell culture, immunofluorescence, and cytotoxicity assays
- Familiarity with ADC biology and mechanisms of action
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively in a team environment
We offer a dynamic, stimulating work environment with career growth and professional development opportunities. As a laboratory scientist in our ADC pharmacology division, you will have the chance to work on cutting-edge research and contribute to the development of innovative cancer treatments. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a supportive and collaborative company culture.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant.
So please visit our website – www.glshub.com or reach out via:
Tel – +44 (0) 204 599 8130
Email – email@example.com