Senior & Principal Medical Writer – United States, Canada & Europe – Remote
There is a predicted $8.4 Billion opportunity in the Global Medical Writing market. One of Global Life Science Hubs’ key clients, an award-winning boutique writing agency, is taking the forecasted 10% industry growth head-on. Having grown 30% since the pandemic, our client is on a fast track to soon becoming a global agency of 150 within the following year.
Providing healthcare and writing consulting services to a wide range of Pharma’s and Biotech’s, they give each of their employees a diverse range of exciting projects to work on. With core values being work-life balance, all employees who work over the allocated working hours will be paid for their time.
- Mentor the junior writers.
- Plan the clinical sections of global submissions
- Work with the manager to create timelines & resource plans for clinical submissions to implement for the team
- Advising managers in project specifications and resources assigned Review statistical analysis plans and case report forms
- Performing quality control and team reviews of clinical study reports & submissions written by fellow medical writers
- Feedback to management with progress updates Assists management in projecting resource requirements
- Work independently with the sponsor(s) for document planning, review, revision, and finalization.
- Documents are to be completed within a time that supports project needs and deadlines. Furthermore, documents are to be of high quality and scientifically accurate and are to reflect a consensus among team members that is acceptable to all appropriate reviewers.
- Documents must meet International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) guidelines and company document standards unless required otherwise by client and agreed per procedure.
- 3+ years of experience with demonstrable writing experience
- Exceptional scientific and medical writing skills
- Ability to understand and process complex information
- Meticulous attention to detail to deliver quality Proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe
- Proficient use of internet searches including PubMed
- Excellent time management to deliver on time and budget
- Experience in regulatory medical writing an advantage
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com