There is a predicted $8.4 Billion opportunity in the Global Medical Writing market. One of Global Life Science Hubs’ key clients, an award-winning boutique writing agency, is taking the forecasted 10% industry growth head-on. Having grown 30% since the pandemic, our client is on a fast track to soon becoming a global agency of 150 within the following year.
Providing healthcare and writing consulting services to a wide range of Pharma’s and Biotech’s, they give each of their employees a diverse range of exciting projects to work on. With core values being work-life balance, all employees who work over the allocated working hours will be paid for their time.
- The purpose of the job of the Manager Medical Writing is to prepare, write, and review scientific and regulatory documentation needed in support of research and development activities, including clinical trials and corresponding submissions to regulatory authorities and other writing and publication activities within the company
- The Manager Medical Writer assists the Director Medical Writing during the strategic development for document authoring, ensuring high-quality, scientifically accurate documents, ensures consistency between related documents, and improves overall document quality.
- To accomplish this, the Manager Medical Writer liaises primarily with the Director Medical Writing, and in collaboration with internal and external stake holders. When appropriate,
- the Manager Medical Writer will coordinate and support other writing and publication activities within the company.
- 8 years’ experience working within Regulatory writing
- 2 years management experience
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree in a scientific discipline (B.A., B.Sc.), but a graduate degree (M.Sc., Ph.D., MD, MPH or Pharm.D.) is preferable.
- Experience writing Clinical Study Protocols, Clinical Study Reports, Investigator Brochures, PSURs/DSURs, IMPDs/INDs
- Ability to thinking critically when structuring documents so that they present complex information in a logical manner and regulatory requirements
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com