Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is experiencing rapid growth and is seeking a talented Packaging Supervisor to join their dynamic team in Chicago. As a Packaging Supervisor, you will play a crucial role as a shift leader in their packaging operation. Your responsibilities will include ensuring the production of high-quality products in compliance with regulatory requirements, operational plans, and company policies. Join our client’s team and make a significant impact on their success!
Supervision and Guidance: Lead and guide packaging floor personnel to ensure efficient use of equipment and materials for high-quality product outcomes in accordance with cGMP and production plan.
Team Development: Provide coaching, counseling, and development to direct staff, conducting annual performance reviews.
Goal Alignment: Maintain alignment with department goals and objectives.
Safety and Compliance: Promote safe work practices and compliance with policies, environmental, health, and safety standards.
Training: Train personnel on equipment, processes, and SOPs.
Schedule Management: Develop and manage packaging schedules within budget.
Project Coordination: Ensure timely project completion and participate in qualification and validation activities.
Problem Solving: Investigate and resolve problems, propose process improvements and foster collaboration.
Process Monitoring: Monitor processes, generate reports, and provide operational direction.
Documentation: Review documentation for compliance standards and establish timelines.
Cross-Functional Collaboration: Participate in multi-functional project teams and perform additional tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, pharmaceuticals, related life sciences, or equivalent with 4+ years of experience.
- Master’s degree in engineering, pharmaceuticals, related life sciences, or equivalent with 2+ years of experience.
- Preferred experience in aseptic processing, manual visual inspection, and finished product packaging with serialization.
- Strong communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in technical writing, MS Office applications, and leading operational teams.
- Familiarity with FDA cGMPs and regulations.
- Ability to work in office and biotechnology manufacturing environments.
- Flexibility for different shifts, overtime, and travel.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant.
So please visit our website – www.glshub.com or reach out via:
Tel – +44 (0) 204 599 8130