The Global Life Science Hub are currently partnered with one of the hottest Biometrics CROs in the industry as well as being one of the most refreshing work environments due to their friendly company culture and minimal red tape.
With over 200 reviews on Glassdoor averaging a score of 4.5/5, they’re classified as one of the greatest CROs to work for. Due to their flexibility, they offer positions for in-house OR an FSP model if desired to be outsourced to Pharma.
- Contribute to the decisions based around choosing the appropriate study design and responsible for protocol review
- Contribute to the development of processes, SOPs and methods
- Generate the use of innovative statistical methodology approaches by identifying, adapting, developing, or using optimal statistical research methodologies and techniques appropriate to each project, and contribute internally and externally to the development and visibility of the company and of the Clinical Services department through her/his expertise and customer orientation.
- Interact with Data Managers and SAS programmers to ensure quality is high
- Perform statistical QA review and program validation
- Ensure that projects are completed on or ahead of schedule, according to the requirements
- POC for sponsors on assigned studies
- Represent the team in internal and external meetings
- Developing SAPs
- Statistical programming + Modelling
- At least 3-5 years’ experience within a pharmaceutical/CRO working environment
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or a related field
- Extensive CDISC – SDTM/ADaM experience
- Extensive SAS programming experience
- Strong knowledge of the clinical development process
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com