Principal Statistical Programmer
The Global Life Science Hub are currently partnered with one of the hottest Biometrics CROs in the industry. Offering amazing salaries and one of the most refreshing work environments due to their friendly company culture and minimal red tape.
With over 200 reviews on Glassdoor averaging a score of 4.5/5, they’re classified as one of the greatest CROs to work for. Due to their flexibility, they offer positions for in-house OR an FSP model if desired to be outsourced to Pharma.
- Leading projects and handling budgets
- Liaising with the sponsors
- Attending external meetings on behalf of the programming department
- Improving current methods, processes and SOPs
- Project management
- Developing analysis dataset specifications
- Developing, maintaining, and validating SAS programs for the production and analysis of datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creating new shells for TFLs
- Strong knowledge in CDISC (SDTM/ADaM)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a SAS programmer (CRO/Pharma companies)
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Project Management/lead experience experience
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com