Manager, Statistical Programming
The Global Life Science Hub is closely partnered with an incredibly specialist CRO in the Oncology and Rare Disease space. With 1400 employees globally, they only look to partner with the world’s most boutique, small and niche Biotech and Pharma companies to develop life-changing therapies.
Our client has vagarious growth plans for their statistics team. Their small team of 3 will soon become a team of 7+ by the end of 2023. We are searching for a manager of Programming who can help build the team OR an ambitious Senior Principal Programmer who has high reaching career plans to move up the corporate ladder.
- Managing and building the team of Statistical Programmers
- Ensuring that all team members receive continual support and experience a positive career trajectory
- Overseeing work to ensure on-time, on-budget, and high-quality output
- Evaluating the performance of current employees and providing targeted growth and development
- Continuous improvement of processes and tools including controlled documents, macros, and other department assets
- Overseeing projects and team members to ensure best practices are followed and necessary support is provided
- Participating as a contributor to highly technical, complex, or other key projects
- Representing Statistical Programming (and as needed, Biometrics) to internal senior leadership and/or to external organizations (e.g., audits, bid defenses, conferences, etc.) regarding topics of performance, quality, goals, and other relevant topics.
- Supporting Biometrics (and Operations) leadership on topics related to corporate goals, department development, industry trends, and other relevant topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or Biostatistics or related field
- CRO experience is highly desirable
- Experience as a people manager is preferred
- In-depth knowledge SDTM/ADaM
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com