GLS Hub is partnered with a fascinating small CRO specializing in Flow Cytometry services. This organisation is headquartered in Philadelphia, USA but also has offices across the EU.
With the company being recently acquired by a huge name in the industry, the organisation is now looking to expand its team and now searching for a new experienced Scientist with knowledge of Flow Cytometry. The ideal candidate will be based in Philadelphia.
Due to the company’s expansion plans, there will be a huge opportunity for progression as the company grows, and the perfect time to join is now.
- Responsible for the design and execution of laboratory worksheets for complex flow cytometry preclinical and clinical studies
- Responsible for performing all laboratory activities in accordance with GLP and GCP
- Responsible for revising and following SOPs.
- Responsible for the execution of experiments for client sponsored projects.
- Able to undertake projects through to completion while working on other projects at different stages.
- Able to create project data summaries and presentations/ reports according to company standards.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel applications.
- Assist Director in communications directly with client either by email or in meetings.
- Possess excellent time management skills, multi-tasking capabilities and strong organizational skills
- Keep abreast of relevant literature to function in the position.
- Act as an advocate for the company at external meetings, external and internal functions when required.
- Performs any other duties as required or assigned.
- Perform all flow cytometry operations, including sample preparation, sample acquisition, data analysis, and presentation.
- Operate, maintain, calibrate and trouble shoot laboratory instruments according to SOPs
- Develop client interactions and relationships.
- Operate as an integral team member in day-to-day laboratory operations.
- Use of cell sorting and single-cell isolation techniques
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a scientifically related discipline with at least 3 years of prior industry experience in immunology/ cell biology/ flow cytometry (Master’s in Science preferred)
- Experience with Becton Dickinson cytometer instruments preferred.
- Prior flow cytometry experience required.
- Familiarity with FACSDiva software and FlowJo Software
- Experience in a GLP laboratory environment is preferred.
The Global Life Science Hub is a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for various Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com or reach out to us via: