Senior Biostatistician – Remote – United States or Canada
The Global Life Science Hub is closely partnered with an incredibly specialist CRO in the ultra-rare disease space. With 2000 employees globally, they only look to partner with the world’s most boutique, small and niche Biotech and Pharma companies to develop life-changing therapies.
In this position, you will be responsible for developing statistical methodologies for research projects and reviewing data collection forms. Your role will also involve creating analysis plans, drafting specifications for data analysis files, tables, and visuals, as well as interpreting findings for comprehensive study reports.
- Execute and review assigned tasks with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring compliance with established protocols.
- Validate programming prerequisites and confirm data processing accuracy.
- Document and track data-related issues until resolution.
- Serve as a statistical team lead for individual studies, collaborating closely with the Project Team Lead and supervisor to ensure prompt delivery of high-quality outcomes within allocated resources.
- Provide statistical leadership and support for clinical trials, including study design, sample size calculations, statistical analysis plan development, and statistical analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including clinical operations, data management, and medical writing, to ensure high-quality statistical deliverables
- Participate in the development and review of study protocols, case report forms, and other study-related documents
- Provide statistical support for regulatory submissions and interactions with health authorities
- Mentor and train junior biostatisticians
- A Ph.D. or Master’s degree in statistics or a related field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in biostatistics in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Strong knowledge of statistical methods used in clinical trials, including clinical trial design, sample size calculation, and statistical inference
- Experience in regulatory submissions and interactions with health authorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to mentor and train junior biostatisticians.
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com