Senior Biostatistician – New Jersey
Global Life Science Hub are partnered with an exhilarating digital health organisation that are utilizing an astonishing and complex AI tool that will allow hospitals and clinics to rapidly locate the hardening of the arteries to prevent cardiac arrest.
Having just closed out on a significant $200 million in funding, this will allow the company to rapidly market their product into hospitals and clinics worldwide. With their software, clinicians are able to identify the risk of a heart attack 90% quicker than normal making this an incredibly lifesaving product.
The Biostatistician will be responsible for working in with a cross-functional team providing statistical input into each team such as regs, development, market access etc. The appointed candidate will also be responsible for the implementation of the methodology and study design.
- Leverage your deep statistical expertise to align with company objectives and timelines.
- Complete analytic plan design, data management, analysis, reporting, and quality control of research results and statistical information
- Perform statistical analysis at all phases of a research project, from protocol development and study design through final analysis and reporting of results
- Build and bolster strong, effective, and collaborative interpersonal relationships with stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to scientific writing towards disseminating our health outcomes research to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide expert methodology with the project team, regulatory, market access and the physicians
- Ph.D. or MS degree in Statistics or Biostatistics
- Must have at least 5 years Biostatistics experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Proficiency with statistical software programs such as SAS, R, Python, or SPSS and with SQL
- Experience in the diagnostic or medical device field is highly preferred
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com