Company: Top Global Contract Research Organization (CRO)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Biostatistician to join our team in Canada. As a top global CRO, we offer a dynamic and challenging work environment, working on cutting-edge research projects in collaboration with top pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
- Provide statistical leadership and support for clinical trials, including study design, sample size calculations, statistical analysis plan development, and statistical analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including clinical operations, data management, and medical writing, to ensure high-quality statistical deliverables
- Participate in the development and review of study protocols, case report forms, and other study-related documents
- Provide statistical support for regulatory submissions and interactions with health authorities
- Mentor and train junior biostatisticians
- A Ph.D. or Master’s degree in statistics or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in biostatistics in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Expertise in statistical analysis software (SAS and/or R)
- Strong knowledge of statistical methods used in clinical trials, including clinical trial design, sample size calculation, and statistical inference
- Experience in regulatory submissions and interactions with health authorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to mentor and train junior biostatisticians
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional development and advancement within the company. If you are a self-motivated, team-oriented individual passionate about biostatistics and clinical research, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant.
So please visit our website – www.glshub.com or reach out via:
Tel – +44 (0) 204 599 8130
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org