Global Life Science Hub supports one of Greece’s best-rated mid-size CROs. Currently, we are offering an exciting opportunity to work Sponsor Dedicated to one of the top 5 highest voted Global Pharmaceutical companies.
We are looking for an experienced CRA looking to take their next career move. Working directly for the Pharmaceutical company and amongst the team will offer massive training and development opportunities and an inspiring work environment.
We can offer a flexible work title depending on experience, a highly competitive salary and benefits, and a realistic work-life balance.
- To report and conduct onsite monitoring visits.
- If applicable, to be involved in the study startup.
- Review CRFs, source document verification, and query resolutions
- You will be responsible for site communication and management.
- You will be a sponsor dedicated to 1 client and working amongst their internal team.
- You will communicate with internal project teams regarding the progress of the study.
- Support the regulatory team in preparing documents for submissions.
- Degree in Life Sciences or something relevant
- Experience with independent monitoring within a Pharma/CRO setting for at least 2 years.
- Previous experience in all types of monitoring visits
- Previous experience in either Oncology, Neurology, Gastrointestinal diseases, or Dermatology (ideal, but not essential)
- Ability to travel.
- Valid driver’s license
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant.
So please visit our website – www.glshub.com or reach out via:
Tel – +44 (0) 204 599 8130
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org