Global Life Science Hub is searching for several Clinical Research Associates to work for a top 10 global CRO. Due to expansion, we can be entirely flexible on the role, responsibilities, and salary.
This organisiation prides itself in offering its CRAs the work-life balance they deserve, offering low site visits with a split between remote and onsite monitoring.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work for an industry-renowned, market-leading CRO that has been at the heart of growth and innovation for decades. Be part of a large international team that offers excellent training, support, and development, meaning that you can progress far quicker in your career than the industry norm.
- To report and conduct onsite monitoring visits
- If applicable, to be involved in the study startup
- Review CRFs, source document verification, and query resolutions
- You will be responsible for site communication and management
- You will be a POC for in-house support services as well as vendors
- You will communicate with internal project teams regarding the progress of the study
- Support the regulatory team in preparing documents for submissions
- Degree in Life Sciences or something relevant
- Experience with independent monitoring within a Pharma/CRO setting for 1+ years
- Previous experience in all types of monitoring visits
- Previous experience in either Oncology, Neurology, Gastrointestinal diseases, or Dermatology (ideal, but not essential)
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant.
So please visit our website – www.glshub.com or reach out via:
Tel – +44 (0) 204 599 8130
Email – email@example.com