The Global Life Science Hub has recently partnered with an extremely niche mid-size specialist Data Focused Organisation that provides support internationally in over 100 countries.
After massive success in 2021, they’re now classified as one of the hottest mid-sized CROs in the industry currently. This organisation is looking to expand its Programming team this year, leaving a massive opportunity for progression and career development.
Depending on preference, we can offer positions directly working for one sponsor on FSP or multi-sponsor and can be very flexible on the position/title we offer due to having several open positions across Europe & the USA.
- Leading projects and handling budgets
- Liaising with the sponsors
- Attending external meetings on behalf of the programming department
- Improving current methods, processes, and SOPs
- Project management
- Developing analysis dataset specifications
- Developing, maintaining, and validating SAS programs for the production and analysis of datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creating new shells for TFLs
- Strong knowledge of CDISC (SDTM/ADaM)
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a SAS programmer (CRO/Pharma companies)
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Project Management experience
The Global Life Science Hub is a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for various Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com or reach out to us via: