Global Life Science Hub is searching for multiple SAS Programmers to work for a top 10 global CRO. Due to expansion, we can offer remote flexibility and be entirely flexible on the role, responsibilities, and salary.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work for an industry-renowned, market-leading CRO that has been at the heart of growth and innovation for decades. Be part of a large international team that offers excellent training, support, and development, meaning you can progress far quicker in your career than the industry norm.
- Leading projects and handling budgets
- Liaising with the sponsors
- Attending external meetings on behalf of the programming department
- Improving current methods, processes and SOPs
- Project management
- Developing analysis dataset specifications
- Developing, maintaining, and validating SAS programs for the production and analysis of datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creating new shells for TFLs
- Strong knowledge in CDISC (SDTM/ADaM)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a SAS programmer (CRO/Pharma companies)
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Project Management experience
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com or reach out to us via: