Director, Biostatistics – Remote – United States
Global Life Science Hub are partnered with a small, niche, growing biotech company that are focused on developing innovative therapies to treat cancer and other life-threatening diseases. With 4 assets in phases II/III and an extensive pipeline of pre-clinical discovery makes this a truly exciting up and coming oncology player.
The Director of Biostatistics will be responsible for overseeing and managing all statistical aspects of clinical trials and other research projects. This position will be a key member of the research and development team and will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful design, execution, and analysis of clinical trials. The Director of Biostatistics will also be responsible for ensuring that all statistical analyses are performed according to the highest standards of quality and accuracy.
- Provide strategic leadership and guidance on all statistical aspects of clinical trials and other research projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design clinical trials and ensure appropriate statistical analysis plans are in place
- Oversee and manage the biostatistics team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of statistical results
- Ensure that all statistical analyses are performed in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and best practices.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for statistical analysis and reporting.
- Review and interpret clinical trial data and provide statistical input for clinical study reports.
- Contribute to the preparation and review of regulatory submissions and support interactions with regulatory agencies.
- Provide statistical input for the development of new products and indications.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices related to biostatistics and clinical trial design
- PhD in Biostatistics or Statistics
- At least 8 years of experience in biostatistics in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Oncology experience is highly desirable, complex trails is highly preferred
- Proven track record of successful design and analysis of clinical trials
- Excellent knowledge of statistical methods and software packages used in clinical trials
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines related to clinical trial design and analysis
If you are passionate about using your statistical expertise to make a meaningful impact on patient lives, and if you have a track record of success in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry, we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and innovative biotech company and make a significant contribution to the development of life-saving therapies.
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com