Global Life Science Hub is hiring an experienced Study Operations Manager for a prominent mid-size international Contract Research Organization (CRO) in Greece. Join a dynamic team working exclusively on projects dedicated to one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
We are looking for someone, ideally with 1-2 years of managerial experience; however, we can consider a strong Lead CRA with notable managerial experience who is looking to climb the ladder. Working directly for the pharmaceutical company and amongst the team will offer massive training and development opportunities and an inspiring work environment.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant operational clinical trial experience.
- Master of Science or Master of Business Administration degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant operational clinical trial experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and clinical and regulatory operations.
- Demonstrated clinical research or study management/startup project manager experience.
- Experience in managing country-level operational activities and/or vendors.
- Knowledge of clinical trial methodology.
- Experience working in a matrix management environment.
- Relevant operational clinical trial experience.
- Detail-oriented with technical expertise.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Support global study managers in project delivery.
- Lead local study teams on one or more studies.
- Oversee pCRO and/or CTM/SCP for assigned studies at the country level.
- Liaise with SCP, Lead SCP, SAPs, and regulatory colleagues for submission strategy.
- Provide country level input on startup and recruitment milestones.
- Guide study management strategy by contributing local intelligence.
- Ensure compliance with global and local requirements and regulations.
- Identify country level trends for process improvement.
- Manage applicable quality events with pCRO and local team.
- Drive and ensure delivery of data cleaning deliverables for pCRO and sites.
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant.
So please visit our website – www.glshub.com or reach out via:
Tel – +44 (0) 204 599 8130
Email – email@example.com