The Global Life Science Hub has entered into an exclusive partnership with an up-and-coming, niche full-service Contract Research Organisation specialising in Rare Oncology diseases. This company of 300 employees globally are partnered with some of the most unique and ground-breaking Biotech companies known in the industry.
With a solid 30% growth in 2022, it has seen a considerable increase in its biometrics requirements leading to the appointment of a Vice Present to oversee the Programming, Data Management and Biostatistics team. The appointed candidate must come from a CRO background and have a successful track record in winning RFPs.
- Build/drive the development of the Global Biostatistics and Programming teams
- Identify and manage appropriate consultants to assist with increased workload
- Contribute to workload forecasts and planning of resource needs
- Attract, develop, engage, and retain top talent; provide effective coaching, feedback and performance management to team members at varying career levels
- Set business strategy, accountable for achieving key business metrics, and ensure delivery of data insights and analytic innovations
- Responsible for statistical, and clinical and statistical programming activities associated with clinical research studies across all stages of development and with programs leading to regulatory submissions.
- Oversee, and contribute to, the training and development of Biometrics staff
- Contribute to the definition of objectives for the Biometrics staff
- PhD or MS in Biostatistics or Statistics.
- CRO experience is critical
- Must have circa 15 years clinical statistics experience
- Experience leading large
- Team management across DM, Programming and Stats is highly desirable
- Knowledge of SDTM/ADAM
The Global Life Science Hub are a niche Life Science headhunting firm. We place professionals across Europe and the US for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.glshub.com